DANCE CANADA EVENT INFORMATION
SOLO FINALS 2021
MISTER AND MISS DANCE CANADA
The Sanderson Centre
June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3, 2021
HOW TO QUALIFY
All dancers who receive 1st place to 10th place overall High Score (more awarded at larger locations) in the combined Solo/Soloist age categories will be eligibale to compete for the title of Mr or Miss DANCE CANADA at the DANCE CANADA SOLO FINALS.
THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!
This first class competition will offer a prestigious Title of Mr or Miss Dance Canada, cash scholarships and a great opportunity to work with respected dance professionals.
OVERALL SCORE IS BASED ON THREE PARTS…
- Interview with the judging panel
- Dance Audition
- Solo Dance Performance
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries must be received (with photo and bio information) by cut-off date (TBA)
- Please fill out the entry form, and e-mail bio and headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment may be made by cheque or email money transfer with entry
- Performing 1 solo – any discipline (must be qualifying routine)
- Audition classes in 3 dance forms: Jazz and Ballet mandatory, choose a 3rd class in Tap, Contemporary or Hip Hop (You can take all 3 optional classes, we only include the highest mark of the optional class)
- Audition class outfit: black bodysuit and choice of dance shoes
- interview process with judging panel – business casual (no jeans)