DANCE CANADA EVENT INFORMATION
SOLO FINALS 2020
MISTER AND MISS DANCE CANADA
JUNE 30TH – JULY 4th, 2020
SANDERSON CENTRE BRANTFORD
HOW TO QUALIFY
All dancers who receive 1st place to 10th place overall High Score (more awarded at larger locations) in the combined Solo/Soloist age categories will be eligibale to compete for the title of Mr or Miss DANCE CANADA at the DANCE CANADA SOLO FINALS in Brantford ON from June 30th – July 4th, 2020.
THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!
This first class competition will offer a prestigious Title of Mr or Miss Dance Canada, cash scholarships and a great opportunity to work with respected dance professionals.
OVERALL SCORE IS BASED ON THREE PARTS…
- Interview with the judging panel
- Dance Audition
- Solo Dance Performance
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entries must be received (with photo and bio information) no later than June 1st 2020
- Please fill out the entry form, and e-mail bio and headshot to email@example.com
- Payment may be made by cheque or email money transfer with entry
- Performing 1 solo – any discipline (must be qualifying routine)
- Audition classes in 3 dance forms: Jazz and Ballet mandatory, choose a 3rd class in Tap, Contemporary or Hip Hop (You can take all 3 optional classes, we only include the highest mark of the optional class)
- Audition class outfit: black bodysuit and choice of dance shoes
- interview process with judging panel – business casual (no jeans)